Sarah is a seasoned training professional, published author and award winning personal branding expert who runs her own professional development business (www.sarahbrummitt.com). Sarah Brummitt Limited is split into three distinct areas:
(1) Training and Development
(2) Executive Coaching
(3) Personal Branding/Image Consulting
As a highly qualified Executive Coach and Trainer, Sarah has worked with professionals at all levels in the UK, Europe, North and South America, the Far East and Australia to help them achieve their professional development goals.
Sarah has over 20 years of B2B sales, leadership and learning development experience and her professional expertise covers 1:1 coaching, e-learning, web and traditional classroom environments.
Sarah has consulted, coached designed and delivered for a diverse range of clients in multiple sectors including:
- British Telecomm
- Telefonica O2
- Orange Telecomm
- GE Money
- Non-profit (cancer and domestic violence charities)
- Local and national government
- Balfour Beatty Workplace
- Health (private hospital chains)
Sarah works regularly at the C-suite, providing Executive Assessment, Coaching, Team Coaching and Performance Coaching to enable her clients to achieve their objectives. She also works with graduates, first line managers, middle management, future leaders and ‘front line’ personnel.
She has developed and delivered an extensive range of learning interventions for her clients including talent assessment, Executive Coaching initiatives and more traditional workshop interventions. Recent topics covered with her clients include:
- Developing Executive Presence
- Inspirational Leadership
- Driving Business Results
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Powerful Communication Strategies
- Bringing Your Best Self to Every Situation (behavioural flexibility)
- Managing Your Personal Brand
- Increasing Your Resilience
- Exquisite Coaching Skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Powerful Pitching
- Leading Change
Sarah delivers keynote speeches and workshops to audiences ranging from 5 to 500 in the UK, Europe and North America and has appeared on the BBC World Service and BBC Radio 4 as an expert in her field of personal branding.
Sarah has an honours degree in Business Studies and in 1991 joined AstraZeneca, where she won the Top Salesperson of the Year award.Sarah held numerous leadership positions, before leading AstraZeneca UK’s Training Department.
Sarah was Head of Client Impact for Imparta Ltd.Her team were responsible for maximising and measuring the impact of client learning.She also managed a global faculty group and was responsible for content development and delivery.
In 2005, Sarah started her own learning and development business, and in March 2007 she published her first book, “Brandtastic or Brand Terrible?” which focuses on developing and managing a successful Personal Brand.
- Accredited by the International Coaching Federation
- Diploma in Performance Coaching
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Masters in Image Consulting (UK,)
- Certified Image Professional (USA)
- Affiliated with the Association of Image Consultants International
- Associate of the UK Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member of the UK Chartered Institute of Management