Rob Leisey is an Independent, entrepreneurial learning and development professional with strong international business experience. Ten years of consulting, training, and coaching in leadership and management development, with a specialization in developing global leadership capabilities.
He works with executives and managers at a variety of organisational levels in the areas of: leadership, globilisation, change leadership, global team management, effective communication, global M&A integration, and supply chain optimisation.
Previous and current clients include both large and small companies from various industry sectors:
- Coca-Cola Company
With more nearly five year experience of living and working in on three continents and in over 30 countries (with 4.5 years living in China), Rob brings an in-depth understanding of the people and organizational dynamics that impact the success of companies operating in an international business environment.
Rob has extensive experience of;
- Designing narrative 360 and competency-based assessment
- Creating individual development plans (IDP) to support business strategy
- Executive coaching
- Developing leadership skills for Chinese high potential employees
- Researching leadership development and preferences within China
Projects of Note:
- Developed key leadership skill sets for managers new to global roles.
The Coca-Cola Company.
- Training and executive coaching to develop leadership capabilities
- Consulting with Global Sales & Marketing on employee initiatives
Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC).
- Executive coach to VP of Global Services APAC region
- Leadership competency work critical for coachee’s in China
- Behavioral-based coaching to align leadership with local preferences
- Strategies to hire and build capabilities for China consulting organization
- Undergraduate degree: international business, marketing & Spanish
- A Master’s degree in cross-cultural communication (UOP).
- Certified to administer a number of leadership assessments, including;
- The Hogan Assessment Suite
- The Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI).
- Fluent in Spanish, and conversational in Mandarin.
- A member of (SIETAR),
- A member of the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD),
- A member of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
- Based in Boston, USA