Linda is an exceptional consultant, facilitator and coach with deep experience of sales, marketing and leadership development.
With fluent English and Chinese and based from Beijing, China Linda provides critical insights into the cultural requirements and differences when working across different cultures. She is able to help shape solutions to ensure they fit the Asian market (where Western organisations want to take advantage of opportunities in Asia). Equally she is able to advise Eastern organisations wishing to expand or leverage opportunities in the West.
Linda has worked extensively with organisations such as;
- CY Foundation
Having spent more than 14 years in HP in a number of senior management roles within sales and marketing roles Linda brings a wealth of real-world experience.
Her sales experience also includes numerous projects where she has provided advice, support and implementation covering;
- Defining the sales/marketing strategy and plan
- Assigning team and individual quotas
- Sales forecasting, reviews and assessment of sales performance
- Account planning, account review and direct/indirect sales planning
- Sales recruitment, on-boarding, training and coaching and retention strategies
- Delivery of Commercial & Business Acumen Training
- Delivery of Training on 'Internal Networking' and group effectiveness
Her marketing experience includes;
- Product life cycle analysis
- Market positioning
- Product pricing
- Sales channel management: direct and indirect
- Building partnership and supplier alliances
- Competitor analysis
Linda also has a Bachelor and Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering from the University of Electronic Science and Technology in China