John Capel is a Globally experienced Management Consultant, Facilitator and learning solutions designer. He has held a number of Senior Learning Leader roles including:
- Head of Workshop Development at Imparta
- European Head of Training & Development at Linde
- Senior Business Change Consultant at Xansa (now Steria)
- Senior Organisational Consultant for Lloyds TSB
John has over 23 years experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of learning interventions in Sales, Leadership and Management Development and Change.
He provides sales coaching, training and assessments across the globe, including: Malaysia, Western, Central and Eastern Europe, USA, South and West Africa, India and South America.
John has extensive experience of implementing change in diverse cultures from his Global Peer role at BOC, rolling out a Global CRM project with British American Tobacco and many projects across Europe.
As part of John’s ongoing development, he is professionally qualified in Implementing Change and Development.
- Lloyds TSB strategy for management and leadership development
- Designed and developed a portfolio of senior executive programmes
- Change leadership & organisation design for British Airways
- Supported the restructure of 3 key departments
- e-learning portfolio forLloyds & TSB and the Lloyds TSB University
- Designed & delivered ERP programme for 10,000 managers in BAT
- Delivered the ‘people’ strategy STEPS with HMRC / Excise
- Executive and Leadership Assessments at GE
- 22 years in financial services
- Customer Service (including setting up call centres)
- New start-ups
- Food Engineering